Oh, it’s the most wonderful time of year…to wrap awkwardly-shaped presents! Having a tough time getting your awesome gift wrapped? Did you know that you can create a gift bag out of wrapping paper to wrap even the strangest of shaped things? (We’re looking at you, awkwardly-shaped white elephant gifts).
Watch our video to learn how to make this overwhelming task super simple!
What You Will Need
- Awkwardly shaped BLINQ gift
- Wrapping paper
- Clear tape
Follow These Easy Steps
- Measure and cut the amount of wrapping paper you’ll need to fully cover the item
- Fold the edges of the wrapping paper vertically and crisply towards the center
- Tape the seam together
- Fold the bottom 3-4 inches of the wrapping paper horizontally to make a flap
- Continue to fold the paper as shown on the video to make a hexagon base
- Place the item into the bag, twist the top and tie a ribbon around it
Bravo! If you made it to this point, then you should have successfully wrapped your awkwardly-shaped present! If you haven’t, then feel free to buy a bag (just kidding). With this new hack you’ll be a master gift-wrapper that can take on the likes of tea kettles, Star Wars collectibles and more!